I’ve been very touched to have been nominated for a Liebster award this week, and I’ve already had people visit my blog from it! How wonderful, thank you very much poppy field creations!
The Liebster Awards are rewarded to bloggers, from other bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you are nominated, you then nominate 5-11 other bloggers- this is a great way for new blogs and bloggers to be discovered!
This is what you do… (more or less)
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them. Then, you answer 11 questions by the one who nominated you. You nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them below. Create your own 11 new questions for them to answer, and let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
These were my questions from poppy field creations:
- What’s your perfect way to start a day? Lying in gives me a headache, so a reasonably early start, woken up by sunlight, a cuddle up in bed whilst listening to radio 2 then drinking a latte and munching on fruit toast whilst I plan the day ahead. I rarely have time for a bath in the morning so that would be nice, with a new outfit to wear too, obvs.
- What’s your favourite flower/plant? I really love lavender bushes I have them all around my garden, my friends will tell you how I promote lavender oil as a cure all, (period pain, lavender, scars, lavender, broken leg, lavender) but my favourite flowers are irises, I just love the colour combo of purple and yellow and their old world glamour.
- What’s your favourite type of tea? Chai tea, it smells like incense.
- What do you like to do in your free time? My fiancee would say spend money! Make home improvements, bathe, read a book, crochet, scrap book, drink good coffee, sit in the garden, drink wine with friends, search the internet for interesting teaching resources!
- How many people live in your home? Me and my fiancee and my two rabbits Tilly and Ruby. We did have 3 guinea pigs in the kitchen up until this year but sadly they’ve ‘moved on’. I’m holding out for a puppy…
- What was the last film you watched at cinema? I cant even remember, I rarely go to the cinema. The last play I saw though was Dracula the radio play, which was really very funny
- Where is you favourite place to be? Apart from my home? I’d have to say Cornwall, we went every year as children and it is my favourite part of the country because of all the memories, not to mention its outstanding natural beauty!
- What are you most grateful for? Doing a job I love… Most of the time.
- Would you choose a city life or a country life? Country all the way!
- Who/ what inspires you? Hard working, capable, dependable, chilled people who see the best in everyone.
- What cheers you up? Lots of things cheer me up. Just remembering that silent witness is on at nine is enough to turn my day around. My fiancee usually manages to cheer me up, if ever I’m down his droll humour and “jesus christ, get a grip” attitude makes me fall about and forget the shit. Failing that a spotify playlist and a bottle of chilled pinot usually do the trick.
I nominate these blogs as I think they’re lush:
My questions to you:
1. What was the worst job you ever had?
2. What was the last picture you took on your phone, come on now, be honest..
3. What is your recurring dream/nightmare?
4. Is honesty really the best policy?
5.If you were in a freak show what would be your act?
6. Do you do something in private that you would never admit to? (yes or no will be fine)
7. Ever seen a ghost?
8. What were you in a previous life?
9. The government has been overthrown by a party that is violent and undemocratic. You are asked to join the underground, do you?
10. What do you wish you could stop doing? (apart from this quiz)
11. Do you feel too old or too young?